Société anonyme monégasque
3 rue de l’Industrie, L’Hercule à Monaco (98000), Principauté de Monaco
Conception, realization and commercialization of jewellery for the APM brand worldwide.
Trade and Industry Registry :
We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
This website (www.apm.mc, hereinafter the "Site") is registered and published by APM Monaco SAM (hereinafter referred to as “APM Monaco”), a Société Anonyme having its head office located at 3, RUE DE L'INDUSTRIE Monaco, duly registered in Monaco.
APM Monaco works to ensure that your privacy is protected when using our services. We therefore have a policy below setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
• Personal Data
APM MONACO is the Controller and personal data processor of the personal data you disclose to us and therefore responsible for your personal data under the applicable law (including but not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”)).
APM Monaco will collect personal data provided by you when placing order, contacting customer service, etc. and such personal data may include contact, date of birth, payment information, etc.
• Personal Data Use
APM Monaco needs your data for purposes as below:
• To create your personal account at APM Monaco
• To process your orders via our online services
• To send message notifications of delivery status
• To send you newsletters and catalogues
• To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your order
• To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
• To engage service providers to provide analytics data for the purposes of optimizing Site usage
APM Monaco only keeps your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services or for as long as APM Monaco is required by applicable law.
• Clients’ Right
If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or you object the use thereof, or you request for other right you are entitled to under applicable law, you can ask to have the information corrected, removed or erased. You may contact us by sending email to (email@example.com). Requests made on the basis thereof will be replied to no later than 2 months after receiving the requests.
• Personal Data Protection
APM Monaco has taken measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorised access, etc. APM Monaco continually adapts our security measures in line with technological progress.
II. Intellectual Property
• All contents of this Site are protected by relevant Intellectual Property Right Laws and are owned by APM Monaco. Without written approval of APM Monaco, any other third party is forbidden to sell any product of APM Monaco off line. APM Monaco has not authorized any third party to sell APM Monaco products online or on various online third party platforms. Please refer to this Site for update over the third parties authorized to carry online sales of APM Monaco products.
• APM Monaco owns all copyrights for all material on the Site or has a valid right from a third party to use the material on the Site. APM Monaco also owns all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and domain names used on or in connection with the Site or has a valid right from a third party to use any such material. Any modification or use of the materials from the Site for any purpose not explicitly permitted is a violation of APM Monaco's copyright and other proprietary rights. Use of material from this Site without APM Monaco's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
• No part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, except for viewing purposes, without the prior written consent of APM Monaco.
• Use of all or part of the Website, particularly by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or circulation, for purposes other than personal and private use and with a non-commercial aim by the Internet user is strictly prohibited.
APM Monaco may change these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting. The continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to any revised Terms.
You shall abide by the law and regulation of Monaco, including but not limited to such laws and regulations relating to internet. Under any circumstance, if APM Monaco has reasonable doubt that you may act in violation of any Terms herein or any law or regulation of Monaco, APM Monaco may at its sole discretion, reject provision of service, close your account or terminate your access to the Site without give any prior notice.